Pages

2.23.2009

movin on out...

it's official. we're moving and we're moving fast. (i would insert a clever photo here of a before and after of our house right now, but my hubby has our camera and it just wasn't possible.) imagine with me for a second our oh so cute house decorated and clean...snap your fingers...cause it's all gone! completely bare. like empty walls, barren bookshelves, pb&j for the rest of the week, and wall of boxes desolate. ode to mother-in-laws: could not have done any of this without my sweetest, dearest, most awesome, incredible, hard-working mother-in-law who drove 5.5 hours to bham just to help me pack our house this weekend... and pack we did! thank you and kudos to our team work over the weekend.

casey took one last trip this weekend with the guys in the band from the church of brook hills. they were in alexandria, la for a mardi gras retreat with amite baptist church (our old church from la). he spoke on worship and lead worship for the retreat, as well as, spending time hanging out with kids, and seeing old friends. i guess it's safe to say one last hurrah with the band etc - really glad they got to spend some time together before the move. can't wait to hear more about it when he gets home this afternoon.

and...can't wait for him to see how much progress we made.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

for some reason...i'm picturing walking through your barren house in slow motion to "I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you. I know you were right believing for so long. I'm all out of love, what am I without you..." i'm gonna miss you guys! let us know if we can help move boxes, load trucks, etc.