Pages

2.24.2009

first of the last...

last night was the first "end of the road" moment for me. it was the last dance class at a dance studio that i teach at called dance et cetera. just imagine with me a picture of all the girls in a tight little group smashed against a back wall with me in the center smiling our terrific cheesey smiles. there were no cameras just a few great hugs and thoughtful words. that's how the class ended. the girls are trying to figure out how they can get enough money to fly me back for the recital, but we'll see about that. it was nice and i will miss teaching them.

also, today is my last day at student life. my work home here in birmingham for almost two years. i have really enjoyed getting to know my fellow co-workers, i should really call them an extension of my family because that's really what it amounted to. i could talk a while about my experiences from student life, but for now since i have half a day left... i'm going to enjoy visiting with my family here.

i forgot to mention that we found a renter in the post from yesterday. props to the big man because it's definitely another way that in this moving process God has truly orchestrated our, casey and i, lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MELISSA!! I'm literally going to cry. Please don't leave me!!! I keep looking forward to the party, but then I remember what it's for and then I get angry at the party.