Pages

4.17.2011

06/16/06... Prophet, priest, protector, provider

Then the LORD God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him."-Genesis 2:18

June 16, 2006...a day I'll never forget. Receiving the blessing to be a prophet, priest, protector and provider all in one day.

As a prophet I would teach and lead the ways taught in the Holy scriptures. Obeying His commandments proving my undivided love for my savior Jesus Christ.

As a priest I would learn to listen and console offering advice that honors our Lord.

As a protector I would learn to fight. Defend anything or anyone that would harm my family. Teaching them the tools they must acquire to survive in this world. Both spiritual and practical.

As a provider I would learn to recognize the needs and fulfill them. Being a good steward with life and using the resources we are blessed with to advance His mission.

...and along the way I have a wonderful co-laborer, best friend and helper. My lovely bride Melissa. She is truly a champ. Proving it once again these past few days. It is a privilege to live this life with her. Serving together for the glory of our Lord. May our marriage reflect Jesus Christ. May my leadership mirror His.

Sincerely,
Casey

1 comment:

noelzamora said...

Yall are such a blessing and inspiration to me...God bless you both!