Pages

5.11.2009

Tuesday night at the belgards...

Tuesday night is the night that I kick casey out and marley and I
invite all the high school girls over to cook and hang out. It's
always a good time and you never know what to expect. It's also a
perfect place for the girls to bring their friends without having to
bring them to church. It's been growing each week, and I'm certain we
will need a new place to meet soon. How amazing is our God!

The picture is sophie (german exchange student) the only one I know
that cooks things like paeya... don't know if I spelled that right I
mean I had never even heard of it until she said she wanted to make it
last Tuesday. Let me tell you she did a great job I even ate it foe
leftovers the next day (I'm not a big leftover fan) it really was
delicious. This Tuesday Amy is going to make her "killer" mashed
potatoes and I'm gonna make meatloaf. Till next time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you making my meatloaf recipe?
Just wondering...
Much love,
Andrea

Gena said...

Well - how was it?