Pages

5.26.2009

Tabula Rasa...

Family vacation was made even better this year by a new family
tradition... scrabble with poppy (my father in-law). We played
scrabble on my iPhone, which everyone needs to have atleast once in
their life I might add (Apple you're welcome... you can just send me
the newest and greatest gadget to Houston please). We played the same
game, I might add, for almost three hours. Now maybe you and yours
play for days and days, but this was a first for me and my beginner
skills. We even topped 250 points. All was well until I found out how
poppy was winning... I seriously "flout" that his skills will be
better next time. "Geest" I know I can do soooo much better!

Thanks for giving Casey and I a chance to visit with friends and
family again. Till next year... Here's a clean slate.

No comments: