Pages

3.22.2009

Ok so I'm updating this on my phone and hit the wrong button... Here
goes those tid bits of info

1. We love our little apartment (I'll post pics Ryann i promise)
except there's no washer and dryer hook ups which has made for
interesting schedules because we dry everything... I mean everything

2. I've only had to cook a couple of times because we have been so
graciously taken care of with gift cards and dinners etc.

3. Marley loves it here... She has some friends in the neighborhood...
And the kids that live here absolutely adore her!

4. I have a job interview on wednesday at the library

5. Church is going really great. I'm trying to figure out where my
part of the puzzle is and what my role will be

6. Miss my friends in Birmingham and friends and family in Louisiana
but definitely have found it easy to fit in with out new friends here

I will write again soon and post the promised pics as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too :*(